Worg Lair consists of 1 area.
The area is split in two parts, divided by a building. When entering the dungeon for the first time, during the quest Worg's Demise, the barricade cannot be removed, therefore the boss is not accessible. From the second dungeon run onwards the barricade is removed automatically once all Grassland Worgs are defeated. The boss is located behind the barricade and can then be fought.
Pandora's Box is located in the upper left corner of the area, left from the barricade.
The first area contains the following groups of enemies:
- 4 groups consisting of 2 Lvl. 5 Grassland Worgs each
- 1 group consisting of 3 Lvl. 5 Grassland Worgs
- Dungeon Boss: Wulfgar ("Worg Laird", Lvl. 7)
- Traveler's Coin Purse next to the dungeon entrance, after the first fight
- Bronze Treasure Chest when following the right path at the first junction (directly where the Traveler's Coin Purse is located)
- Worg's Demise
- Wulfgar (available after Worg's Demise is completed)
- Worg Teeth (available after Worg's Demise is completed)
During the quest Worg's Demise the dungeon is automatically completed as soon as the 5 Grassland Worg groups have been defeated. The boss cannot be challenged in the first dungeon run.