FANDOM


Card System was introunced with the launch of version 2.1.4, with the system Interface revamped in 2.46 Patch 1. After a player reaches level 32 the card system icon appears on the top left corner of the character window. Before Patch 6.5, cards could be found in the Great Card Hunt; After Patch 6.5 the Great Card Hunt was replaced with the Magic Inn.

New Card System Interface

New Card System Interface

Card System Location

Card System Location



Summoner Cards

There are 5 card categories, which provide bonus in certain areas. Upgrading these cards requires Magic Dust, which can be obtained from recycling cards.

  • Tauren Tribe: MP Dungeons (event dungeons NOT included)
    • max (lvl 9): Dmg received decreases by 30%, dmg dealt increases by 30%, 10% chance to decrease dmg received by 80%, 10 extra Rage each turn
  • Undead Necropolis: Forgotten Catacombs, Tormented Necropolis, Purgatory Maze
    • max (lvl 9): Dmg decreases by 30%, dmg inflicted increases by 30%, 10% chance that dmg recieved decreases by 80%, 10% chance to restore 50% max HP each turn
  • Abyssal Souls: MP Arena
    • max (lvl 9): ..., 30% chance to restore 20% max HP each turn
  • Celestial Hearts: Batteground (PVP) (to both players and NPC)
    • max (lvl 9): ...., 30% chance to increase attack by 150%
  • Ancient Weapons: The Spire
    • max (lvl 9): ...., restores 10% of max HP each turn

Levels

In order to increase the level of cards, Magic Dust is needed.

Magic Dust Required Per Level
Level Gray Green Blue Purple
1
2 200
3 400
4 150 300 450 600
5 200 400 600 800
6 250 500 1000
7 300 600 1200
8 400 800 1600
9 500 1000 1500

Set Bonus

NOTE: THIS IS PROBABLY NO LONGER RELEVANT

Having all 4 cards of the same set will give you additional bonuses. Also you must have all 4 cards in the same slot doesn't matter the order but they must be in the same slot or else you won't get the bonus.

Set All 4 Cards 3 Level 4 Cards 4 Level 8 Cards
MP Dungeon Gained EXP increased by 10% +5% All Stats ?
Catacombs Gained EXP increased by 10% +5% All Stats ?
MP Arena 3 additional Insignia gained Holy Seal +5 ?
Battleground Gained Honor increased by 10% +5% All Stats ?
The Spire Gained EXP increased by 10% No cooldown for all buffs ?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.