Card System was introunced with the launch of version 2.1.4, with the system Interface revamped in 2.46 Patch 1. After a player reaches level 32 the card system icon appears on the top left corner of the character window. Before Patch 6.5, cards could be found in the Great Card Hunt; After Patch 6.5 the Great Card Hunt was replaced with the Magic Inn.
There are 5 card categories, which provide bonus in certain areas. Upgrading these cards requires Magic Dust, which can be obtained from recycling cards.
- Tauren Tribe: MP Dungeons (event dungeons NOT included)
- max (lvl 9): Dmg received decreases by 30%, dmg dealt increases by 30%, 10% chance to decrease dmg received by 80%, 10 extra Rage each turn
- Undead Necropolis: Forgotten Catacombs, Tormented Necropolis, Purgatory Maze
- max (lvl 9): Dmg decreases by 30%, dmg inflicted increases by 30%, 10% chance that dmg recieved decreases by 80%, 10% chance to restore 50% max HP each turn
- Abyssal Souls: MP Arena
- max (lvl 9): ..., 30% chance to restore 20% max HP each turn
- Celestial Hearts: Batteground (PVP) (to both players and NPC)
- max (lvl 9): ...., 30% chance to increase attack by 150%
- Ancient Weapons: The Spire
- max (lvl 9): ...., restores 10% of max HP each turn
In order to increase the level of cards, Magic Dust is needed.
NOTE: THIS IS PROBABLY NO LONGER RELEVANT
Having all 4 cards of the same set will give you additional bonuses. Also you must have all 4 cards in the same slot doesn't matter the order but they must be in the same slot or else you won't get the bonus.
|Set||All 4 Cards||3 Level 4 Cards||4 Level 8 Cards|
|MP Dungeon||Gained EXP increased by 10%||+5% All Stats||?|
|Catacombs||Gained EXP increased by 10%||+5% All Stats||?|
|MP Arena||3 additional Insignia gained||Holy Seal +5||?|
|Battleground||Gained Honor increased by 10%||+5% All Stats||?|
|The Spire||Gained EXP increased by 10%||No cooldown for all buffs||?|